6.7.07

Flexees Women's One Fabulous Body Brief #77324

Lingerie Modeling | Exotic Lingerie | Comfortable Underwear

Soft by Avenue Collection at avenue.com


One Fabulous Body Brief-Comfort Control wear that is perfect to wear all day long. This brief can take the place of your everyday panty. A lightweight moderate control brief that smoothes and gives gentle shaping. Feels soft and silky. A tummy-flattening brief for shaping beneath a skirt or pant. High waist for extra control. Cotton lining at crotch. Style #77324.
I had shopped at a local department store for these flexees, but they had only the one in my size. So when I came to work that Monday, I decided to check out Amazon to see if they had them in their inventory on-line. They did have them, so I order four more in my size and had them delivered to my home. They arrived in approximately 4 days and were exactly the same flexees that I had purchased at the local department store.

So, all in all it was a great experience.

0 comments: