2.11.07

American Apparel Fine Jersey Leisure Dress

Lingerie Modeling | Exotic Lingerie | Comfortable Underwear

Soft by Avenue Collection at avenue.com

Fine Jersey Leisure Dress - Features: Comfortable and casual, your favorite shirt is now a dress. Hits mid-thigh. 100% Fine Jersey cotton, combed for softness and comfort; Contoured to flatter womens curves; Structured collar holds its shape through repeated washings; Durable double-stitched bottom hem and sleeves; Double-needle stitched reinforced pocket; Stylish fitted sleeves; 4-button polo-type collar

JUST CLICKING THE IMAGE TO SEE THE PRICE AND TO BUY

’leisure



This little dress is SO cute. Yes it is form fitting and the skirt hits just below mid thigh. But I wanted form fitting and short, so I got my normal size...Fits NICE! One thing I liked most about this dress, is that the waist is tailored. It isn't one of those straight line, "feed sack" dresses. If you want to hide something, this isn't the dress. If you want to show something off (in a respectable sort of way), This IS the dress. I love it! I got the charcoal first, and was so tickled, I went back and got the navy. The colors are wonderful.

0 comments: