2.11.07

American Apparel Stretch Cotton Skort / Skirt

Lingerie Modeling | Exotic Lingerie | Comfortable Underwear

Soft by Avenue Collection at avenue.com

I just received my skort and I loved it so much I placed an order for more. I checked the merchant's sizing chart before I ordered and a medium was exactly as it says it is - a 4-6, which is what I wear.

This skort is perfect for casual wear or for the gym. I can't wait to get the others that I ordered - one in every color!

JUST CLICKING THE IMAGE TO SEE THE PRICE AND TO BUY

’stretch



I also got loads of compliments at the gym this morning where I wore it for the first time. It keeps me from having to yank down my shorts everytime I stand up. I also prefer a skort instead of looser fitting shorts so no one can see my panties during certain exercises. Skorts are the best invention in women's clothing for active women in decades, IMHO.

0 comments: