2.11.07

Halloween Costume Gothic Vixen Pirate Wench

Lingerie Modeling | Exotic Lingerie | Comfortable Underwear

Soft by Avenue Collection at avenue.com

Sexiest Vixens Yet! New for 2006, this Vixen Pirate Girl includes red dress with a peasant-style top and flared skirt. Bow accents and ruching on the sleeves, the double lace-up, velvet corset and velvet skirt overlay. (Hat, petticoat, stocking and boots are sold separately - search B000IKFKA2 for hat, B000I9N7WQ for petticoat, B000IRJED4 for stocking and B000PUKYXS or B000P9A16Y for the pirate boots) We suggest a black petticoat to have this same look!

JUST CLICKING THE IMAGE TO SEE THE PRICE AND TO BUY

’Halloween


I don't care how much it cost. This dress is amazing. And so is the hat. I bought the outfit for the premiere night of Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and to put it simply, all my friends are envious, all the boys are drooling. The only thing you need to be careful of is the bottom of the dress. If you have a body like mine, (a small frame, but a curvy one), your tush might want to pop out. It is short, but I wear skating tights with it underneath my fishnets (not included) and nothing shows. Also, if you live in an area like mine, the temperature can get quite hot. And while I don't run around San Diego in a wench costume on a daily basis, when I tried it on, I quickly got overheated and had to take it off. The only reason for this is that both the dress and the hat have velvet on it.

Other than those two little things, this dress (and accompanying hat) is amazing! I highly suggest this costume over others. The XL runs TRUE to size 10-12. The nice thing is that there is room to take in the straps should you shrink. :) I recommend the hat (also well made and sassy) and the petticoat (it's 10$) to make this costume the star of the show.

0 comments: