2.11.07

Leg Avenue *2Pc. Alice Peasent Dress W/Opaque Stocking W/ Bow Top 83086

Lingerie Modeling | Exotic Lingerie | Comfortable Underwear

Soft by Avenue Collection at avenue.com

This is a very sexy costume. Though, it looks more like a blue french maid than Alice in Wonderland. Also, the darn thing is sooooo short. shorter than the other sexy costume i bought. your booty will certainly be hanging out. Your boyfriend is very excited about this one, but i'm not sure it will ever make it out in public. The stockings are included, and are pretty nice. the costume quality is rather nice for $27.

JUST CLICKING THE IMAGE TO SEE THE PRICE AND TO BUY



First of all, I've read every review you can read about this costume and thought "geez, is this going to be too short for a party??"....ITS NOT. I bought the leg avenue LACE petticoat to go under it and it is SUPER cute and long enough! I am 5'8" and wear a size 6 in dresses, and a 34D. I am glad I bought the medium because it fits snugly and a small would've been too small more than likely. ANYWAY trust me on this one it is a perfectly good costume for a party and is also sexy at the same time

0 comments: