10.2.08

Flirtatious Bikini Panty by Barely There

Lingerie Modeling | Exotic Lingerie | Comfortable Underwear

Soft by Avenue Collection at avenue.com

I don't know why it's so hard for me to find panties that work for me. I've tried everything on the market, and I was willing to pay any price. What a pleasant surprise to find these. Super soft modal fabric, no muffin top, not too high in the back, and a great price. But be warned: they run very small. I usually wear a 5-6, but in these I needed a 7. Be sure to go at least one size up from your regular size. I've finally found the panties I've been searching for!



awesome woman lingerie

View Awesome woman lingerie Details (New Window)

Barely There Style 2546. Comfortable bikini panty. Soft, stretch cotton. Sheer lace waistband with bow accent. Low, 4.5 inch rise.

These panties are so cute and sexy at the same time, without being uncomfortable - very low with pretty lace, with full back coverage (which is hard to find), and really soft fabric. Great to wear anytime while still feeling sexy


0 comments: