5.3.08

Bali Bra Women's Double Support Wire-Free Bra #3820

Lingerie Modeling | Exotic Lingerie | Comfortable Underwear

Soft by Avenue Collection at avenue.com

awesome woman lingerie



I love this bra. It stretches inall the right places and supports where you need it. It is soft and comfortable. The only thing I would recommend for improvement is a slightly wider band at the bottom. Otherwise, great.


Double Support is the best-selling Bali bra and all time favorite of wire-free wearers everywhere. The incredible fit and the comfortable all-over stretch satin is the reason why. At the place where form meets function you'll find the simple beauty of Double Support.


Superior support and simple beauty all in one great bra designed for the fuller figure. Style #3820. Body: 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex. Cup: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex. Double layer seamless cups for shape and opacity. Stretch straps on sizes 34-40B;34-42C; non-stretch straps on sizes 34-42D,DD. Provides all day comfort. Imported


I'm throwing all my other bras away. This bra is the best I've found for my size, 38DD. I love that it doesn't have underwires gives great support and best of all pushes you together rather than out, creating a lovely silhouette.



0 comments: