26.4.08

Satin shelf bra from Shirley Of Hollywood

Lingerie Modeling | Exotic Lingerie | Comfortable Underwear

Soft by Avenue Collection at avenue.com

Paired with the satin skirtini and a thigh high nylon this bra is killer. This is the first shelf bra I've purchased and I can't wait to buy more. I am very full figured (a 38-D) and this bra worked just fine for me. I actually wear it around the house even when it's just me instead of going topless like I normally would, because I enjoy the feel of the bra.

Luscious satin shelf bra with slightly padded cups trimmed with pleated satin ribbon, spandex back with hook and eye closure, and adjustable shoulder straps. Co-ordinates with satin skirtini product number 51029.



sexy woman lingerie shelf bra

View awesome woman underwear details

0 comments: